Fair, glowing, radiant skin is yours! Skin whitening treatment Singapore clinics can help fix hyperpigmentation, dullness, discoloration, age spots and sun spots, and darkening.
What are the different skin whitening treatments?
You can choose among facials, injections, lasers, chemical peels, phototherapy, prescription pills and creams, and more. What’s the best one? Skin treatment Singapore experts say it depends on your skin type, the particular problem that’s causing your skin to look dull and dark, and what you want to achieve.
For example, if you already have fair skin but it looks dull, you may already see good results with regular facials and prescription whitening creams. If you would like to lighten your overall skin tone, you may prefer injections or need a combination of treatments. Many skin whitening treatment Singapore clinics will give you a one-on-one consultation to customize a program for you.
Benefits of skin whitening treatments
Skin whitening isn’t just for those who want a lighter skin tone. As we grow older, our skin loses its luminosity and radiance. Cell turnover slows down, UV exposure starts to show as hyperpigmentation, and stress and lifestyle choices can make skin look dull. So even if you have naturally fair skin, you may notice that you’ve lost the glow, or have developed an uneven complexion.
Take a total approach to skin whitening
Many skin whitening treatment Singapore clinics will provide a regimen that not only reduces pigmentation, but reverses skin damage and boosts your ability to create healthy cells. Since some bleaching agents can be drying, you will also be given deep moisturizing creams and exfoliation to remove any flaking. If you’d like a more complete whitening program, the clinic’s skin treatment Singapore consultants will also recommend products you can use at home. Check our list of articles and visit our sister site Beauty Insider for reviews on skin whitening products.
MeDioStar NeXT Diode Laser for Skin Rejuvenation and Whitening by Device Consulting...
Articles related to skin-whitening
- CELLISYS is a skincare brand from Daewoong Pharmaceutical in Korea that uses innovative bio-technology to create its signature EGF products range. EGF is a protein within the skin ...
- IDS Hydro Therapeutics Treatment is a four-step treatment that reveals brighter skin in just an hour....
- IDS new Lyco-White Oral Supplement may be your answer to fairer and more resilient skin. We find out more from medical director, Dr S K Tan....
- Opened in 2014, Porcelain Aesthetics is a stylish cocoon of calm in Orchard Road. Decked out in a chic monochromatic colour scheme, it specialises in equipment-based facials combin...
- Two Hydrating Mists For Thirsty Skin...
- It’s really important to get your sunscreen right. ...
- These skincare tips will have you naturally radiant in time for your next reunion or office cocktails....
- Wake up with naturally fairer, brighter and flawless skin! Trinity Aesthetics has brought in one of Korea’s most popular laser treatments....
- Nicknamed the “Facelift in a Jar”, Revival Masque contains a powerful and unique mix of three skin-boosting acids that stimulate collagen and reduce pigmentation....
- Consistently follow the Luminous1 regimen, with marine collagen extracts, tomato stem cells, Vitamin E and other anti-oxidants –- fight wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage whil...
Covermark Precious Bright Lotion W
Covermark Precious Bright Serum
DERMABSOLUTE O2 BUBBLE MASK$16.90
Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer
IDS LYCO WHITE$168.00
Kinohitmsu BB Drink$39.90
KOSÉ INFINITY Eye Cream Prestigious$175.00
KOSÉ INFINITY Realizing White Stick XX
KOSÉ SEKKISEI Clear Whitening Mask
KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion$82.00
Luminous 1 Milky Whitening Mask$59.00
Luminous 1 The Elixir With Tomato Stem Cells$99.00
Luminous1 Milky Whitening Mask
L’OCCITANE Reine Blanche Illuminating UV Shield SPF50$67.00
L’OCCITANE Reine Blanche Whitening Serum$102.00
Royal Herb EX Regenerative Gel