Smile Makers Dental Clinic
Dr. Asha K. Karan, has been practising dentistry for more than 25 years.She graduated from the National University of Singapore, and has been continually updating her skills and knowledge in dentistry. She holds a Diploma in General Dental Practice from the Royal College of Surgeons, UK; and received the Graduate Diploma in Dental Implantology (Singapore). She is one of the early adopters in Singapore of the new CAD-CAM technology of Invisalign, receiving her certification in 2006
She set up Smile Makers to change people’s attitude to dental care and educate them on the wonderful ways that modern dentistry can improve their lives. Her strong belief in health education led her to be President of the Singapore Dental Health Foundation – an organisation dedicated to public education and health promotion. She led this organization for 13 years.
- Straightening of teeth with Orthodontics (Braces) or Invisalign.
- Tooth-coloured fillings to make decayed teeth look whole and natural again.
- Metal-free crowns and veneers to improve shape and colour of teeth.
- Replacement of lost teeth with bridges, Dental Implants and dentures
- Wisdom teeth removal.
- Scaling and polishing to prevent Gum Disease.