Dr Leo Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Leo Kah Woon is a certified Plastic Surgeon accredited by the Ministry of Health of Singapore. After he obtained his M.B.B.S from the National University of Singapore, he embarked on his Basic Surgical Training in General Surgery at Singapore General Hospital. He was awarded his Membership from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh as well as Master of Medicine in Surgery in 2004. He then completed his Advanced Surgical Training at the Department of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, Singapore General Hospital where he was awarded the Gold Medal in Plastic Surgery for being the top candidate in his cohort. Thereafter, he was inducted as a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine Singapore (Plastic Surgery) in 2010.
In 2009, Dr. Leo was awarded a scholarship by the Human Manpower Development Programme where he spent a one year fellowship under the world renowned Dr. Peter Neligan. It was at the University of Washington, Seattle where Dr. Leo further honed his skills in Breast Reconstruction, Microvascular Surgery as well as Aesthetic Surgery. Upon his return, he served as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Singapore General Hospital as well as a Visiting Consultant to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. In 2014, he started his own practice at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. Despite leaving the public healthcare sector, Dr Leo still maintains a visiting consultant appointment with the Singapore General Hospital.
Dr Leo is well versed in the latest techniques of cosmetic surgery of the face as well as non-invasive facial rejuvenation. He is regularly invited to speak at various local and international medical conferences where he trains and shares his expertise on aesthetic plastic and reconstructive surgery to fellow doctors. He is also an expert on filler injection and has given live demonstrations to fellow doctors as well as conducted cadaveric dissections and demonstrations on filler injections. Body contouring is also one of Dr. Leo’s main interest. He has one of the largest series of Body Contouring Post Massive Weight Loss patients in Singapore. Dr. Leo has also presented extensively on this subject both at regional as well as international conferences.
Dr. Leo is also actively involved within the plastic surgery fraternity. He is the Secretary for both the Singapore Association of Plastic Surgeons as well as the Singapore Society of Cosmetic (Aesthetic) Surgeons for the year 2014-2015.
Dr. Leo is also actively involved in the academic training and development of budding young surgeons. He is an Adjunct Assistant Professor with the Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School. In addition, he is also an Examiner for the Plastic Surgery Exit Examination for qualifying plastic surgeons in Singapore. He was an Examiner for the Final M.B.B.S Surgical Examination for the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine in 2014.
Dr. Leo is also actively involved in medical humanitarian mission work and has been to Yunnan, China and Vietnam on multiple occasions where he operated on under-privileged young children with cleft lip and palate deformities as well as patients with severe burn deformities.
- Eyelid Surgery (Droopy upper eyelids and eyebags), Eye Bag Removal (Lower Blepharoplasty)
- Double Eyelid Surgery , Fat Grafting Face
- Endoscopic & Transblepharoplasty Browlift
- Mid Cheek Lift including Endotine and Silhouette , Face and Neck Lift
- Facial Contouring , Buccal Fat Pad Removal
- Rhinoplasty , Otoplasty (Prominent Ears Correction)
- Repair of Torn Ear Lobe , Chin and Cheek Implant
- Hair Transplant , Dimple Creation
- Breast Augmentation (Implant and Fat grafting)
- Breast Reduction , Breast Lift , Gynecomastia surgery (Male breasts)
- Nipple and Areola Surgery
- Liposuction (Power Assisted and Vaser)
- Brachioplasty and Flankplasty (Flabby arms Surgery), Arm Lift
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy-tuck Surgery)
- Lower Body Lift , Thigh Lift Surgery
- Mons Surgery , Buttock Lift and Augmentation
- Sweaty Armpits Correction
- Tummy Tuck
- Skin Tightening & Contouring
- NON-SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- Filler , Chemical Peels , IPL Facial Rejuvenation
- Laser Wrinkle Reduction & Toning , Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
- Laser Pigmentation Treatment , Treatment for Birthmarks & Stretch Marks
- Laser Tattoo Removal , Laser acne treatment
- Laser enlarged pores treatment ,
- Fractional Laser Treatment for Acne Scarring , Hair Removal
- RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Breast Reconstruction
- Microsurgical Reconstruction (Head & Neck and Lower Limb)
- Skin Cancer Excision and Reconstruction
- Traumatic Nasal Deformity , Lymphedema Treatment
- Burns Reconstruction , Scar Revision
- Gender Reassignment Surgery