In 2005, The University of Warwick (UK) approached Dr Ng Fooi Chin, a highly regarded oral maxillofacial surgeon at Mt Elizabeth Hospital to organise and conduct the first Masters Programme (MSc) in Implant Dentistry in Singapore for dentists in Southeast Asia. With a zeal to contribute towards Singapore’s vision to be a global medical hub, Dr Ng rallied her colleagues Dr Lee Kwee Jin, a periodontist and A/Prof Ho Kee Hai, a leading oral maxillofacial surgeon in dental implant and former Head of the Department of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, National University of Singapore, to co-lead the implant programme. A place was needed for the clinical training, hence, Ho Kee Hai & Partners was founded.
In 2006, Ho Kee Hai & Partners was established with the twin purpose of a private specialist group practice and a training centre in implant dentistry for Southeast Asia.
Our specialists provided treatment to patients in the day and trained dentists after clinical hours. Patients of the clinic were also educated on their dental conditions to help them have a holistic understanding of their dental problems and be able to make better-informed decisions.
Our passion and expertise in dental implantology, and postgraduate education and training was well recognised and received. In 2010, a second British university, the University of Central Lancashire, appointed Ho Kee Hai & Partners to lead their MSc course in dental implantology and oral surgery for dentists in Southeast Asia and Australia.
In December 2013, the practice was renamed CODEN Specialists. The name CODEN is inspired by the Latin words “cognitio dentalis” which expresses our ethos in continuous pursuit of new knowledge in dentistry. It also reflects a company of dentists with a shared vision of becoming an exemplar of clinical and teaching excellence.
Today, CODEN Specialists is evolving to offer Singapore’s own dental implant programme to dentists in the region.
290 Orchard Road, Paragon Medical Centre, Suite #13-10/11/12, Singapore 238859
Tel: (65) 6235 7498
- Dental Implants
- Wisdom Tooth
- Bone Grafting
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Dento-Alveolar Surgery
- Wisdom teeth and buried teeth , Dental Implants , Cysts of the jaws , Surgical Orthodontics
- Management of avulsed tooth , Management of oro-antral perforation/fistula
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Orthognathic/Osteotomy Surgery for Mal-aligned and deviated jaws
- Facial injuries and jaw fractures from accidents
- Jaw reconstruction and bone grafting
- Ameloblastoma, keratocysts and other jaw cysts
- Oral cancer, dental tumour
- Cleft palate surgery
- Surgery for salivary gland diseases
- Management of jaw swelling
- Extra-oral implants
- Management of Dental & Orofacial pain
- Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology
- Oral infections , Oral ulcers , White and red patches in the mouth
- Jaw Surgery & Reconstruction (aka orthognathic surgery)
- Dental Dento-Alveolar Surgery
- Mouth & Jaw Diseases
- Bad Breath , Fungus Infections , Oral cancer , Swelling , Swollen Gums
- Crowns & Bridges , Veneers
- Periodontics (Gum Treatment)
- Orthodontics – Invisalign & Braces
- Endodontics (Root Canal)
- Botox Therapy
- General Dentistry
- Scaling & Polishing , Teeth Whitening , Fillings , Tooth Sensitivity